5X1km relay with each person on the team running the same 1km loop. You can do it solo or with less than five people – some people just run more than one loop to total 5km.
Any age group welcome on a team. Teams are combined ages for up to 5 people.
perfect for families, school groups, track clubs or anybody who just wants to have some fun!
Whatever stage you’re at, our routes are as challenging as you want to make them. This event is perfect for families and track clubs. Children are welcome!
Congratulations to everybody who participated in our inaugural R-series race. Results can be found here.
- A Team must consist of minimum 2 persons.
- Your combine team age is your age group.
- Example: If you Team consists of a 15 year old, 18 Year old, 49 year old, 50 year old, and 75 year old then you age category equals 200-249.
- Solo The person who starts the race is the one who must finish the race.
These protocols will be updated with any changes and detailed information will be sent to participants in advance of event day but here are a few things you can expect:
- Teams will be their own cohort and will stay together in one spot with one person always running.
- Team spaces will be marked on the grass with appropriate distance between each group.
- The first start will be rolling with one person starting every 5 seconds.
- Distance markers will be in place at the start.
- The start and finish line will be slightly apart but close enough to see when one team member finishes so the other starts.
- Sanitizer will be readily available.
- Only 20 teams (max 100 people) per start time. If registration numbers exceed 20 teams we will add additional start times on hour apart.